It rarely happens, but sometimes you may complete an offer or a survey but don’t get rewarded, this could be a bug from the offer provider or a mistake. In this post, we’ll cover a quick guide on what to do to recover the coins. First, remember that in some cases you’ll need to wait between 24 and 48 hours to get the coins. We’ll discuss different offerwalls and surveywalls separately.
- Open the Adscend Media offerwall.
- Click on the support button showed below.
- You can see a history of your offers, there is a missing point button for each of them in case you want to ask them for help.
- Open the AdGate Media offerwall.
- Click on the orange support button shown below.
- You’ll access to your offers’ data and there is an option for more support.
- Open the Lootably offerwall.
- Click on the support button.
- You can find the offer history, their support email and your ID.
- If you want to report a missing coin, you need to email them and mention your ID and the offer details.
- Open the Adgem offerwall.
- Click on the reward button.
- You can see your offer history and the offers’ status.
- If you want to report a missing coin, there will be a button there for you, for more information please read this page.
- Open the OfferToro offerwall.
- Click on the “My coins” button to check your offers.
- If there is no option for reporting a missing coin, please contact us to help you.
- Open the AyetStudio offerwall.
- Click on the menu button then select “Reward Status”.
- You can find all the information there and there is a support option.
- Open the OpinionCapital surveywall.
- Click on the “Contact Us” button like showed below, and you can ask them for more help.
- Open the CPX research surveywall.
- Click on the menu button, the one showed below, and you will find “Statistics” and “Help”.
- To find information about your offers click on “Statistics” and to get more help to recover coins click on the “Help” button.
- Open the HangMyAds offerwall.
- Click on the support button at the end of the page.
- You’ll find the necessary information there.
- Open the Wannads offerwall.
- Click on the question mark.
- You’ll find all the necessary information.
If the offerwall you’re looking for isn’t listed, or in case you have any questions, please contact us.